So not worrying about a camera or getting pictures is pretty nice. Not that I'll leave it behind once I get it back. I really enjoy taking pictures and regret not having more from when Lily was a tiny baby. But it was really nice just kicking back at the beach yesterday with my family. Yeah, there were a few moments I wished I'd had my camera, but mostly I just enjoyed the sound of the ocean and the wind on my skin. Watched the sun go down over the water, and there is never a better feeling than a hot shower after playing in the sand at the beach!
1 comment:
I haven't been able to do much picture taking anytime we do anything fun-- I've taken less pics with each child, just because I need my hands free at all times to catch one kid or another :-)
Post a Comment