Making breakfast with my husband on mornings he is home. He makes awesome breakfasts!
Whenever my husband sees a picture of me in my most awkward teenage years he raises his eyebrows and says "Cu-te!" and he means it!
When Lily says cute little grown-up things in her lilting little voice out of the blue like, as Mike is walking out the door to go to work: "Don't forget your rags, Daddy!"
Our homegrown tomatoes are so much more flavorful than most you can buy at the store - they made our Tortellini Alfredo the other night. It was almost as good as the Leucadia Pizzeria. Even Lily loves them.
Sharing new things with my daughter that I love - like fresh from the garden peas - and having her love them too!
Finishing a library book that had me so sucked in, even though it was good - I was even more glad to feel the freedom of being done with it! Better not start a new one for a few days...I've got stuff to do!
That every morning is brand spanking new and I start out with such energy to accomplish things! (If only it could last all day!)
The idea that my pocket camera is supposed to arrive back today from warranty repair! And Lily and I are going out with my sister-in-law and her best friend/cousin!
That Lily calls all her cousins her best friends and loves them so much.
Sunshine shining down on me and the promise of coming holidays! I love harvest-time!
A Little Lost
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
Some of the things you like I like too! (Um, your husband doesn't call me cu-te, but you know what I mean....)
Ha ha! :) That is actually one of my favorite ones. I don't think I can express the way he says it too well in writing, but the best part is he means it - where I did not think cute was anything close to describing my awkwardness!
Sorry I've been MIA. Very cute about your husband! Mine says that too with photos I think are awful.
Post a Comment