- while they still think it's fun!
Lily and Evie had a blast helping Mike wash our car Saturday. They just wanted to keep going so they washed Grandpa's too. If you live nearby and heard squealing giggling girls Saturday morning - that was them! At one point I thought Lily was hurt and peeked out to check, but she was just laughing her head off.
I got some pictures toward the end. I think you have to be an action photographer to get pictures of a toddler.
Note the mid-air rag!
Lily and Evie were flinging them around...
Look at that sneaky girl trying to get me!
Lily kept begging her dad to drink from the blast of the hose!
Evie was more hesitant, but she had to jump in there too because Lily was having so much fun!
They got totally soaked, but they loved it!
I love that Mike doesn't hesitate to let Lily help him with stuff like that. Sometimes it makes the job harder, but Lily so loves to help and it's good practice working and learning to do more for her - patience for him, and I sure don't mind the break!
















2 comments:
Kids + car washing = lots of fun and frustration at the same time! (At least when they decided to "wash" where you have already finished and dried off....)
The pics of the street actually made me homesick. Sometimes I really miss my old stomping grounds!
I miss that your family is no longer based in that house around the corner! I think of Amy whenever I walk past the street.
Post a Comment