I finished the skirts!
Lily's
Aujinay's
Audrey's
Aujinay is my soon to be adopted niece! She is so sweet and precocious it just seems meant to be that she will be Evie's little sister! She is 15 months old and will be coming home to Andrew and Rebecca on Friday - right before Evie's big Saturday Halloween-Birthday party! Evie has an adorable Halloween skirt and shirt her mom bought off Etsy so these little skirts will look cute on the girls gathered 'round. Much easier than a full costume - I am not ready for that!
I tried to get Miss Lily to model them, but this is what happened.









4 comments:
It might still be a problem with the younger girls! :-) The greatest thing ever in our house were the skirts with the shorts underneath. My girls have always liked skirts but they also have no qualms about pulling them up. (Marianne has finally grown out of it. At 9 years old.)
The skirts are adorable by the way. Great job!!
Those skirts are so cute! You are so good at sewing.
Adorable skirts! Very fun for Halloween!
Post a Comment