Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I were a flower...

I like watering my garden in the mornings. It's a nice quiet reflective time in my day. 

I feel like a flower in my garden today. 

This flower:
 Drooping sunflower

Trying to be cheerful, but not quite making it. A little too much in my head weighing me down. I saw this flower in my garden today and felt like I could relate.

Don't worry, I'll get over it.  Just feeling a little overwhelmed and not the best start to my day. I don't even want to look at my to do list. Some days you just shouldn't. Gonna go play with a water-Lily in the bathtub - I have a feeling that will lift my head a bit :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I definetly understand this feeling, and I know it will pass for you. You can cheer yourself up knowing that at least its not 106 degrees outside where you live and you are driving distance from the beach. Ahh, nice.

Heidi said...

Hang in there, Lissy! Hope your day is going better. To-do lists can be heavy, heavy burdens indeed.