Here's a little something I made Lily for her birthday.
Tea Party is one of her favorite things to play. I made her an apron, tablecloth, 2 oven mitts and 2 grocery bags because she has one of those little grocery baskets and likes to checkout her groceries with a 'beep beep!' - but then doesn't have anything to put them in.
This has been in planning mode for sometime, but I just finished it. I've been working on it like crazy the last few days because her birthday is coming up really soon and I knew we were going to be too busy over the next couple of weeks to give me time to work on it much. I'm so excited it's done! I set it up in the yard while Lily was napping to take pictures so I can put one in with her present and she can see what the folded up fabric in the box is for when she opens it.
I also made her a little purse that I've been saving to give her since I finished it last month. I think it turned out pretty cute. Maybe I'll make another for myself.
It has a zip top and pink silky lining inside. She can practice on her zippers and snaps. I wasn't sure if I liked the strap that thick or if I wanted to alter it so I let her try it on. She loved it and went off modeling it about the house. That and her dad's hat.
I love having a girl!








8 comments:
WOW! How cute! You should sell these things! You are VERY talented! What a lucky Lily!
Miss Evie is SO LUCKY too! I am super-glad that you made her a set for her 2nd bday. I can't believe that she is going to be 5 and she still plays with it EVERYDAY! Aunt Lissy knows best!
Makes me want a girl! I would totally buy those cute things from you.
Wow, that purse is super cute, you are very talented. She is lucky to have such an awesome mom!
So cute, Lissy!! You are unbelievably talented!
Thanks, guys! :)
You are amazingly talented! Wow, impressive!
You are amazing! And you're right, little girls are the best. :)
Post a Comment