I'm a wife and now a full time working mom who enjoys movies, books, art, quilting, and making just about anything - though I don't have a lot of time to do it anymore... Sometimes I feel lucky just to make it through the day! Welcome to my online journal! A place to share my random ideas and what's going on with me and my lovely little family.
When I took Kirsten to Toys R Us to pick out a trike, she got in those big giant cars and wanted one of them instead! Yeah. . . not exactly in our price range, plus we'd need a whole extra garage to park it in! Those big power cars are huge!
What fun for Lily! I remember doing something similar with Marianne-- she loved it. I can't do it anymore (and definitely not with a camera). Trips to Toys R Us are a royal pain-- inevitably I spend the whole thing trying to find my missing kids and keeping them from breaking things.
2 comments:
When I took Kirsten to Toys R Us to pick out a trike, she got in those big giant cars and wanted one of them instead! Yeah. . . not exactly in our price range, plus we'd need a whole extra garage to park it in! Those big power cars are huge!
What fun for Lily! I remember doing something similar with Marianne-- she loved it. I can't do it anymore (and definitely not with a camera). Trips to Toys R Us are a royal pain-- inevitably I spend the whole thing trying to find my missing kids and keeping them from breaking things.
Post a Comment