Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shout Out

We've been having a rough couple of days with Lily being sick and teething and cranky as all get out, but I think we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Today has been a major improvement over yesterday anyway, so far...knock on wood. :) I just want my mom to know how much I appreciate all she has done for me - and I'd better include my dad in this too. It is hard being a parent and having patience especially when you are low on good quality sleep. It just really hits me as I go through new parenting challenges of my own what a sacrifice it is and what love my parents have for me. I was singing 'Love One Another' to Lily last night as I put her to bed and it made me think of my mom. She is a pretty good example of the Savior. My mom and dad continue to show such unconditional love to me, and also to Mike and Lily that I can only hope I can emulate with my children. I just want you to know I appreciate you! Thanks for caring for me since before I was even born and for never stopping. I love you!

No comments: