I'm a wife and now a full time working mom who enjoys movies, books, art, quilting, and making just about anything - though I don't have a lot of time to do it anymore... Sometimes I feel lucky just to make it through the day! Welcome to my online journal! A place to share my random ideas and what's going on with me and my lovely little family.
She IS gorgeous! What a great picture! Such pretty eyes. Don't you love it when that one in a million photos you take of her captures the sweet expression you see all the time and looks just like her? (Those are few and far between with Marianne :)
Ruth - Ha ha! I have the same luck with photos of Lily! I can't tell you how many weird droopy eye shots I have ended up with. One more reason to take lots of shots. The color turned out so surreal in this one I really liked it.
3 comments:
I agree!
She IS gorgeous! What a great picture! Such pretty eyes. Don't you love it when that one in a million photos you take of her captures the sweet expression you see all the time and looks just like her? (Those are few and far between with Marianne :)
Ruth - Ha ha! I have the same luck with photos of Lily! I can't tell you how many weird droopy eye shots I have ended up with. One more reason to take lots of shots. The color turned out so surreal in this one I really liked it.
Post a Comment