Just haven't felt like blogging lately. Maybe it has something to do with this fabulous weather we've been having. I have Spring Cleaning Fever for sure. So aching for my own little place to spread out in and do with what I please.
It's too bad everyone doesn't just get their own little plot of land. The earth is plenty big enough and belongs just as much to me as to you, or anyone who was born before us.
Boo to politics and bureaucracy!
No, I haven't been able to think up a perfectly fair way to run the world any better - except for sticking Heavenly Father at the head of it.
Imagine that. If only, if only...
If wishes were fishes... I'll admit I've never been much of a fish person. I think I like wishes better.
Nothing wrong with a little wishing, a little hope for a better future, a little exercise for the imagination...as long as you follow it up with hard work, right!?
Too bad great ideas and hard work don't always = success. Oh, well. Just keep trying. A home of my own is a dream I just can't get out of my head. Still working, still wishing, still hoping we can make our dreams into realities.
A Little Lost
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment