Just a few finishing touches on Foofa and Mr. Rock and the costumes will be finished! Here's some picture of my awesome helpers yesterday.
Lily did not want batting stuffed into her shirt when I was trying on the fit of her costume, but she sure had fun playing in the fluff! Mike's pumpkin helped me to check the shape without having to completely fill the shirt with stuffing while Lily was napping. I didn't get the shape just the way I wanted it, but she looked so hilariously cute walking around in it last night it doesn't really matter - I am not disappointed! I just hope she'll keep her hat on because it's my favorite part. Can't wait to get dressed up for Halloween!
A Little Lost
4 weeks ago



3 comments:
Hi, thanks for your comment! Do I know you from somewhere? Were you in the Palomar ward?
I don't think so - I just saw your blog on some of my friends blog lists and thought those pictures were so cute. I used to be in TOV with Brooke, the Monroes and the Andrews.
Hooray for Lily! She kept her adorable hat on ALL night What a good little FOOFA!
Post a Comment