Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall at Last


So the weather has finally gotten cooler and it really feels like fall - it's actually raining as I type! Time to pull out the long pants and sweaters. I love sweaters on little kids. Lily looked so cute in her little sweater and jeans the other day I took tons of pictures. I love the little sassy attitude in this first one.


Our baby is growing up so fast, but it's funny that we actually bought that sweater for Lily last winter and it still fits her! Look at that munchkin. I want to call her my little babushka or something Russian when I look at these pictures, but I don't know where I got that from. She does make me think of my grandmother, but my family is mostly from Denmark. (Probably got it from television.)

 

Here are some more photos and one with our little family in front of a spectacular rainbow that was by our house the other day. Did I tell you we've been having lovely weather? I don't remember having seen a rainbow ever the whole time I've lived in California and now I've seen 2 or 3 in the last couple of weeks. I'm taking it as an omen of good things to come.

 

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Such cute photos of Lily!

Ashley said...

You guys both look super cute! I love little sweaters and coats and all the yummy winter clothes on little kids too!