We're getting closer to ready for Halloween! I mimicked foofa land in photoshop to make this treat bag for Lily to carry trunk or treating, which by the way is the awesomest idea for little kids with short legs! It is much easier to walk car to car in a parking lot than house to house with a toddler in tow. Score! Candy for the parents with the cute kid that many years sooner - it's not like she really needs it at 15 months old! But I digress...
Here is the treat bag.
The super best part is now I can just photoshop a photo of Lily in her costume into this lovely background quick as a wink! You know I will do it. I love messing around with photoshop.
Bet you can't wait to see Lily in her costume! Neither can I - gotta get back to sewing it.
2 comments:
That is ADORABLE! You made it? Wow, you are talented! I totally wish I could do that!
That is a super-cute bag! Bummer that it didn't make its debut at trunk or treat! She was able to win the kids costume contest without because she was just TOO foofa cute!
Post a Comment