Monday, January 11, 2010

You make bath time so much fun...

I love this picture. Yes, I know it is blurry, and I am sitting next to a toilet, but I don't care. It has a nice quality to it anyway, and Mike took it - all his own idea. Plus my baby girl is so dang cute.
Lily loves her bath time (even though my inclination is all business). I resist the urge to just wash and drag her out and try to make it fun by singing songs and just letting her splash and play. Don't want her to stop liking it! Here's a shot with her favorite bath time pal...

Mr. Squeakums is his official title. He's actually been in the family longer than Lily.

He was originally purchased to appear in Mike's paintings...
...and was also the inspiration for Mike's Window Washing business Squeaky Clean.

He even became the theme for Lily's first birthday party.

Nowadays he just enjoys splashing around with Lily in the tub, though I'm not certain how he feels about hanging by his beak from her teeth... And that was not the first time. Poor ol' duck.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love following your blog. Your daughter is a doll!
I wanted to tell you thanks for being such a calm influence on me Sunday. I was on the verge of tears when you came over to see if Jacob was ok. And your peaceful nature and concern really helped. You are awesome!