Friday, June 10, 2011

Donut Run

We finally tried the legendary Peterson's Donuts earlier this week. It was just a donut kind of morning. Not exactly in line with my goals, but sometimes...you just need a donut! Lily chose pink with sprinkles. Mike got old fashioned chocolate dipped. I went for a mega size chocolate bar - pictured partially eaten with Lily, but probably still larger than her head! I shared, but we still couldn't eat it all. I think I actually prefer my grocery store bakery (their chocolate frosting is just so good), but sometimes it's about the experience!








2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those doughnuts are HUGE! She obviously enjoyed them!

Unknown said...

Lily got the best one:) They are famous for their cake donuts and the fact that they are open 24hrs :) If you go back try their apple fritter. OH my HEAVENS to betsy! SOOOOOOO good:)