I know this is only days since my last garden post, but I'm excited! Mike removed the wildlife netting off the major section of tomatoes for fear it was keeping out the bees in addition to the birds and squirrels. The plants are big enough now that we hope they'll be fine. I went out to check on them and spotted our first tiny tomatoes on Sunday afternoon! Yay! And there are lots of promising blossoms.
Matt's Wild cherry and one of our larger varieties. Can't wait til' they grow plump and ripen! Just hoping those birds will stay away and leave them to us.
We've been getting lots of zucchini and the spinach is really getting ridiculous. I actually need to just go cut some back - snails or some kind of insect are munching on the enormous leaves anyway.



1 comment:
How exciting! Good luck! You seem to have a very green thumb! And I love the pictures of Lily in your garden in the last post - too cute!
Post a Comment