Friday, July 16, 2010

Garden Update!

 Whoa, baby!

It's that time again! I've been trying to do a garden update twice a month - once at the beginning/end and once in the middle - because frankly more than that would be too much for me.

I actually took these pictures a few days ago, and it seems like the garden has grown a lot even since then! I guess gardens and kids are a lot alike - once they get going...they grow fast! I LOVE my garden to grow fast - my kid, however, grows much too quickly!!!

Here's the pics for now - don't have time for more than that at the moment. It is a hot summer day and we are going swimming with the cousins. Woo hoo!
Alas, these are not tomatoes - these showed up on our potato plants after they blossomed. Potato seeds? I thought you usually started potatoes with the potatoes themselves. Obviously I have a lot to learn about growing potatoes.
Pretending to take a bite
Actually taking a bite
Hmmm... that was pretty good!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful green, healthy plants! I'm just about to do my last garden update for the season-- it's not going to be a pretty one :-)

Amy said...

Wow, your garden looks awesome (and lily is pretty darn cute!)