Monday, October 16, 2017

First Field Trip

One of the bonuses of not finding a job yet is that I got to go on Sierra's first Kindergarten field trip with her! I've gone on so many with Lily I would be sad not to get to go on at least one with Sierra! I took loads of photos, but neglected to get one of me and her! It was a beautiful fall day and just warm enough to not need our jackets. If it was registering the same temperature in San Diego I probably would've been shivering in my winter coat, but I guess we've gotten used to the cooler climate or it's just warmer when the sun is shining because of the altitude? I don't know, but it was perfect weather to pick pumpkins and apples and enjoy a hayride with my 5 year old!





 Talking Pumpkin


 Mini log cabin


 "Bee talk" & honey comb



 Fresh picked Spartan apple - best apple I have ever tasted!

 The cute little friend Sierra picked to be with on the field trip




 We got to throw our cores off during the hay ride :)

Sweetest little Kindergartner I know!

No comments: