Friday, July 20, 2012

Just for fun

Time is flying by! Lily had a birthday, Mike's parents came for a visit, I got a breast infection and before I realized that was what was making me feel like I wasn't up to the challenge of life - I was feeling very depressed indeed. Man are breast infections heinous! Hoping the worst is over now. In the meantime Sierra is growing like crazy. She is one cute baby and we are loving her sweet smiley personality. Here are some random cute photos because I am never going to catch up with all the things I'd like to blog about as life marches on...

with her lamb 'Pinky'

Smiling and talking to her Fishies in the swing


little doll

Peaceful baby :)






Everyone wanted in on the cuteness





Miss Personality in the outfit she picked to wear to the Airport to pick up her grandparents (on a scorching hot day)
I can't believe it's been over 4 years since we first held this little girl!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Busy, busy!! The breast infections sound no fun at all!