And with it Conference! This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love tuning in to listen to the wisdom of our prophets. I love feeling the spirit enter our home with such strength and power, and feeling part of something that members all around the world are participating in. Watching conference and then rushing around to do errands between sessions on Saturday, taking walks and spending time with family around listening to the sessions on Sunday. A flood of inspiring words and music. With all that's going on in the world and the recent stresses in our life I look forward to it more than ever. My spirit is in need of rejuvenation and I know Conference will bring that to me! I'm so glad for beautiful weather and grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ!
A Little Lost
4 weeks ago


3 comments:
I can't wait for conference either, I feel like my soul is so raw right now and I need some spiritual relief. Conference is just the ticket!
Such an amazing weekend! I got something from every talk!
It was an awesome conference! Hard to pick a favorite talk :)
Post a Comment