Lily and Audrey rocking out.
Little kids playing the piano are always cute!
Baking pink cupcakes with Dad.
Super excited!
Pinkalicious
Making Dad's Famous chocolate chip cookies.
So good.
The shamrock cookies we made for Lily's preschool class. We did a lot of baking this month! Don't worry - I didn't go overboard. I've lost 7 pounds - did I tell you!? Yes, I know I already did, just a little bit excited about it -- though I still have a long way to go :)
Lily and her cousins on St. Patrick's Day
-with her idol Evie.
And here's cute little Aujinay.
Reading 'the funnies' with Grandpa - she loves to do this lately. Grandpa always says there aren't a lot of funny ones anymore. Sad, but true.
Lily's latest lunch spot. Our kitchen step stool. Had to take a picture because I know it won't be long before she can't fit in there anymore.Gardening with Dad. Got it all cleared, but still need to get planting.
Airing out the Halloween costume at Evie's school book fair. It was 50's themed - a car show/art auction. Lily won a $5 gift certificate to the book fair in the costume contest. She looks like a hula hoop pro in these photos, but really she can't keep it up any better than I can. Yet, I should say: It shouldn't be difficult for her to surpass me - I never could master the hula hoop.
Miss Evie was going for 4 at once, around the neck, and all kinds of crazy techniques.
Even little Audrey got in on the fun.
Milkshakes at Red Robin after the book fair.
Chocolate Lover - see the crazy/happy gleam in her eye!
An almost perfect peanut butter and jelly cartoon smile!
More later!
More later!



























1 comment:
Fun stuff!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment