Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

Particularly this one:
And she is growing bigger every day. I love my little girl so much!
How sweet it is to watch her grow!

I love that when things aren't going just right kids can be so beautifully oblivious at times, and at times so lovingly aware. --Not that Lily is perfectly behaved all the time, but there have been so many little moments in the past few days that have made me feel so grateful for this sweet little girl! She has lightened my mood, and promised to take care of me when I was feeling sick with worry. I made her a deal - that we would take care of each other :) I love her tight hugs, her cute giggles, and these glimpses of the kind of caring person she is turning out to be.

I was looking through some old photos and just loved these few from last Spring: Thank Heaven for little girls!
 I sure am lucky to be your mom, Miss Lily!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

She's such a cutie! I hope your week is going slightly better. Hang in there, Lissy. I know it sounds trite, but I'm sure everything will work out in the end. (I agree with Rebecca though. Ask the billing department to write off what they would write off for an insurance company. I had a friend who had a not-covered trip to the ER and after some negotiation they agreed to this for her and it saved them several thousand dollars.)

Lissy said...

Thank you, Heidi!!