I forgot to post this.
This is Lily when she says to Mike or I: "Feed me (like) when I was a tiny baby." She loves to be cradled and cuddled as we hold her drink for her and I love to do it because I know she'll only let me for so long! It is amazing how grown up a two year old can seem at times, so I revel in her sweet babyish moments.
It's too bad Lily loves to drink more than she likes to eat! She is pretty stubborn about it. We've tried all kinds of things. She does love candy - she told me it is her favorite food. ...But she doesn't get much of it because she has to eat real meals first... and if she gets it into her head that she doesn't want to eat her breakfast/lunch/or dinner - she doesn't eat it! -- no matter how much we promise a treat if only she will, or withhold treats and snacks unless she eats her meals.
Quote from today following a discussion in the car after a visit to the World Market:
"I don't like good food! I want to eat all the chocolate!"
She actually did eat well today so we gave her a little chocolate :)


1 comment:
The only time any of my kids have wanted to be fed like a baby is when I actually have a baby that needs to be fed, and they'd rather have my attention when I just can't spare it. Other than that, mine have always been "let me do it" kind of kids. I'm glad Lily still has moments of wanting to be cuddled like that!
Post a Comment