Sunday, September 20, 2009

Keep on Keepin' on

I have had a lot of "I can't do this!" moments this past year...more challenges and more stress than I have ever had in my life. I can be pretty hard on myself as I think a lot of women, especially moms, tend to be. When I say "I just can't do this!" Mike always says,"You are doing it." It's surprising how much that helps me feel better. It doesn't fix anything that's going on, but it slowly changes my attitude. It's good to have a husband who thinks I am doing a good job at being a mom. I'm glad he helps me see that I'm stronger than I think I am, and focus on what I am doing when I get in a downward spiral of what I think I can't do. So I just want to share that with everyone else with their own personal struggles:

You are doing it! You are strong to do all that you do with all the stuff you have to deal with everyday. So keep up the good work :)

1 comment:

brooke said...

you are so cute. you made me smile reading this. i have no doubt that you are a wonderful mother! it's just plain hard being a mom, and that's that. we all need to lean on eachother sometimes. oh, and hubbies are good too! =)