Saturday, August 25, 2018

Milestones of the Mouth...

It's been a while since I had a free minute to post on here. So many home improvement projects and work has really been taking it out of me lately! Summer is the time to gear up for the coming school year and get our office in good order & I've been trying to take some time off to spend with family as well. The last couple of weeks I worked really hard in order to feel comfortable taking a week off for a little family vacation & then honestly that was an exhausting vacation! Some fun times with the highlights being away from the worst of the wild fire smoke for a few days & taking the kids to the zoo and the Olympic National Rainforest. I feel really behind on all the things I want to post, but I had to share these pics of the girls since Lily got her braces off yesterday...and before it's been too long since Sierra lost this tooth! The new one is already starting to poke itself through her gums.



 I'm gaga over this girl's cute smile!



 

Sierra lost one of her front teeth last month, and is so cute with this little gap toothed smile! I love to watch her talk with it and her little extra lispiness - it is too cute - I probably get all moony-eyed every time she launches into a lengthy explanation or story because it really is just so adorable. Why do they have to grow up!?

At the same time - -it is really wonderful to see them grow! I can't believe how much older Lily looks from the time she got her braces on last year.







 Is she not gorgeous!?


Such a relief for her to not need help to floss her teeth every night! (Not that I can take credit for it - Mike was the one who had the patience and perseverance to help in that area! So grateful for him and all he does for us - he is the best!)

Will have to catch up with other photos from the summer soon - our fireplace re-do, going to the lake this summer, my parents visit, Lily's birthday, did I even post Sierra's? our little vacation on the WA coast...Summer is going by far too fast! Grateful we still have until after Labor Day - not that we can get out and enjoy it too much with all the wildfire smoke! Happy to have more wind this year than last so it is not constantly as bad like it was last year!! Anyway, enough rambling for now - I am determined to go work on a beach painting I started a long time ago to hang in my bathroom. Determined! ;)

No comments: