Friday, February 19, 2016

Hello again

It's been a while since I put anything up on here so I figure it's time. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately and have been behind on uploading them to my computer because it is so full! My hardrive is almost completely full of picture files, and even though I have them backed up on external drives -- I just have a hard time completely deleting them from my computer. I'm kind of paranoid about my pictures! :)

But... I deleted some and uploaded my most recent ones so I can share some of my cute girls over the last month or so. I was looking back through the blog with the girls the other day and having so much fun reminiscing so I figure I better get back to adding things to bring it up to date!

In random order beginning with my 3 going on 13 year old - the darling Sierra:


Here's Lily on "Frizzy Friday" as she decided to title one day 
she wanted to braid her hair to make it crimp like this.

I just love this daughter of mine!

Here's Sierra making a self portrait. So fun to see her artwork actually start to look like things!


In her ballerina dress from Christmas

Love those eyes!

Lily washing up some play dishes to use for a fun play date with a school friend. 
They made some fancy food for a little tea party and had a great time,

Sierra modeling chocolate ice cream, and a new outfit that she picked out the other day.
She was crying trying to decide between two "so cute" outfits at the store. It was ridiculous.

Lily has finally had her dream realized of having her own pair of overalls. She packed her lunch in this brown fabric sack instead of her usual thermal hello kitty zip lunchbox to be more like a country girl. She loves that she gets to match her doll, Lisa. As you can see Lamby is still number one with her too. She is rarely without him around the house.

A snapshot of Lily's 2nd grade valentines. The last couple of years she won't wait for me to get anything together and starts making valentines in January. She thinks of her favorite friends first and then they just get better as she goes - so often her favorite friends don't end up with the most beautiful Valentines. I just love all the creativity that went into these. She wrote something unique for each person and did different illustrations too.

Can you spot the Sunbeam in my CTR 6 class?
Can't believe how grown up my almost 4 year old looks.
Too bad she is having a tough time transitioning into her Sunbeam class.
We've been having quite a bit of drama around here lately.

But she's such a love at other times, I forgive her!

Love this photo. Lily is definitely a Daddy's girl!!

Just a cute ponytail day



One of the few fun indoor things to do in the winter here is going roller skating. We went as a family in January and we love that the place rents out these little walkers for the kids to learn with. I'm no pro myself, but did better than I ever have and made it all the way around without a walker and without falling! We all had fun and look forward to going again!


The cherry slush puppy made it all the more fun for these two sugar lovers :)

Love my family!!
Especially this guy :)
So thankful for all he does for me and for our family!

No comments: