Friday, November 13, 2015

Sierra Ballerina

--I love that quote. Here's a part of my heart dancing around outside my body. 


This is our little ballerina. She's never taken a dance lesson, but she's naturally talented.
One morning in September she dressed herself up like this and then let me do her hair (which she rarely does) and danced for us. It was adorable. I will share videos. They are a little long, but for those of you who love this girl like I do I know you won't mind!




 She was being so thoughtful and expressive I kept trying to capture it.


 This girl has some mad skills :)

 And she's just such a love. So lucky to be her mom!

Mike has some of the best job perks = mid day performances, and a short commute :)

Didn't think she could pull of dancing in those shoes, but she did it!


What can I say...She's cute. She's my kid. I love her.

No comments: