If you didn't know - We've been living with family for kind of a long time... Kind of a lot longer than most adult people can stand living with extended family or the extended family can stand letting them - especially when they are married with kids! I could probably write a book about how to live with multiple families in one house, or write long lists about how living with multiple families in one house makes life more complicated. Not that there haven't been blessings along the way! We are so grateful to our families for their love and support as we've been changing career directions and trying to make plans for our family. But it's been hard, and I am beyond excited to be starting this new chapter in our life, as difficult of an adjustment as I know it will be.
We've been looking for a house that will suit our needs (as a family and a home business) for over a year. We've made several offers and looked at thousands of homes online and many many homes in person. We feared our wonderfully patient realtor would drop us. Especially after all the holes we dragged her out to. It honestly seemed like we would never reach this day! But today, as yellow smoke fills the skies of Eastern Washington from fires, we signed the papers for our new home! We get the keys tomorrow!!! Ahhh...can't wait to dance with my girls and stretch out on our living room rug! To organize my own entire home, to bake in my own kitchen! To have a full closet for clothes and keep the food and the cookbook in my pantry instead of my bedroom! To be a little more like regular people :)
Tomorrow - commence cleaning! And praying for rain!
![]() |
| Just to round this post out: A picture of a cute girl with training pants on her head. |


1 comment:
Doing a happy dance for you over here!!! I'll admit it - I'm selfishly excited to see how you decorate it - you always have amazing ideas that I enjoy oohing and aahing over! Hurray for your own place! :)
Post a Comment