The other morning I was making some Alphabet cards for Sierra while the girls colored and crafted beside me. Lily wanted to make a little swimming girl like her cousin Audrey had shown her the day before when they were Facetiming. A drawing on a stick with a girl on one side and a picture of water on the other - when you twirl it in your hand it gives the optical illusion that the girl is in the water. I thought it would be fun to show my girls about flip-books so I drew a little cartwheeling girl on some index cards to demonstrate. Of course Lily wanted to make her own, and did on the spot. We had a little trouble flipping the pages to see our drawings animate so I thought of ImageReady and told Lily we could make a little animated movie and post them online. She was very excited about that! So we scanned our images and here are our animations!
Up The Hill by Lily (age 7)
Cartwheel by Lissy (mom)
No comments:
Post a Comment