This year we kind of kept our July 4th celebrations low key so the kids (and us) wouldn't be tired out before firework time. We did some little fireworks the night before. I didn't get good pictures of the light up ones because it was too dark, but you can see the girls having fun with snakes and streamers (in the 3rd of July outfits Lily picked out that look more like a celebration of Mexico -ha, ha!) On the 4th Mike took some photos of us to practice getting better at taking photos of people. Sierra wasn't super into it- looking back maybe she was already not feeling too good... But we got some cute photos anyway, and enjoyed watching the fireworks at Riverfront Park with some shaved ice that evening. Didn't pick the best spot (the fireworks were all hidden by a tree) so we had to move and stand on the bridge - will know better for next year!
I'm so lucky to have this guy!
(silly with streamers)
Lily was being surprisingly cooperative that day!
I can't believe she is 7!
Ha ha, got to love this - classic! :)
These two are so cute!
Lily is a Daddy's girl and Mike is such an amazing Dad! I'm so thankful for him!
Fireworks!
I'm so grateful for my freedoms!
Hope everyone is having a good summer!























No comments:
Post a Comment