Thursday, May 21, 2015

As Promised

A few words from our little princess - from her actual birthday. Poor sick little girl doesn't have much of a voice today, but as you can see she can talk it up when she does!



We met the cutest little 4 year old boy dressed in a superman shirt with attached cape at McDonald's that afternoon and he and Sierra hit it off! His name was Darius and I got a big kick out of his confidence and mannerisms. He told us he was going to be a big brother, and he was going to have a little sister, and his "Mommy was pregnant," and "the baby was in her tummy already!" Later his mom showed up to meet him and his grandma and I found out he'd been saying that for months, but his mom had actually barely gotten pregnant and told him about it the day before, and he was just determined it would be a little sister. He's probably right. Anyway he was super sweet to my little girl, he even did protect her from a rougher boy in the play place. They were fast friends, and they hugged in parting. Sierra loves being with other kids her age and it's so nice when they play so well!

Hope you enjoyed the video. I actually did condense it from the original. I couldn't help but film her going on and on, it was her birthday so I was feeling nostalgic, and you could tell she was enjoying the attention!. Sierra is such a joy to our family! We love you, baby girl!

No comments: