Monday, April 15, 2013

Fast mover

She's a super fast crawler and almost walking, but I didn't expect Sierra to have her first kiss this young! 

She spotted little Porter in Sunday school. Their eyes locked and there was an instant connection. You could see the excitement fairly bouncing out of them. Sierra crawled up the aisle to him and they started to talk. Before you know it she kissed him! In church, and right in front of his parents! His cheeks were rosy red, but maybe they always are... She patted him gently on the top of the head, then leaned over and gave him a hug - then she went for his toy, but by that point her dad intervened. I knew she was a fast mover, but didn't expect my baby to have her first kiss before she was even a year old! A younger man too - 7 months to her 11. I have to give it to her - he was super cute! Gotta watch this girl :)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cute!!! I can't believe how big she's getting. It goes so fast!