I thought this video of Lily dancing to Mike playing the piano was too cute not to share. This is from February and just a sample of some of the cute moves Lily comes up with when she's dancing. She's becoming quite a free-styler! I thought the slow/fast steps looked pretty funny.
Just curious - does it glitch on you after about the 2:30 mark? All my Quicktime videos are doing that, and I can't figure out a solution. Just wanted to know if it gets glitchey on your computer too?
A Little Lost
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
No Glitches on my computer. Hope all is going well.
Yeah once I convert it to You/Tube the glitches are gone for me too, but putting it on a disk to transfer to Mike's mac they were still there. I think it must just be a problem with the current version of QuickTime. Hope they fix it soon!
Post a Comment