A friend shared this recently and I thought it was worth passing on. Some parts may come across as a little cheesy, as do many things that touch the heart. I think it does well at making it's point. And regardless...cheese is up there on my list of favorite things. I love this quote:
"It's not so much the major events as the small day to day decisions that map the course of our living." - Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
All the quotes in this video are really good. I've also been loving this one lately from Pres. Thomas S. Monson:
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved."
It's nice to have reminders that put our life in perspective and help us focus on what's really important - which when it comes down to it - is people! I love the wonderful family and friends in my life. I'm not always the best at showing it, but I hope you know it! I'll try not to get caught up in the stresses of life and be better at showing it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment