Friday, May 13, 2011

Me Exercising

Yes, I actually still am. I had lost almost 10 lbs...before Mother's Day, but I will be back there soon - I am determined! Hitting that number makes it seem that much easier to lose another 20. I am loving the feeling I have that I am in control of the welfare of my body rather than the it is what it is attitude I had the rest of my life. I love that I feel like my legs are stronger when I take Lily for walks, play with her on the playground or just walk up the stairs. And when I choose not to eat an extra helping or some dessert that I could have I think: It's ok - I don't need it, being in shape is more important to me. And I feel happy about that choice. I haven't been faithfully entering every day into my food diary, because sometimes that does get tedious, but I have still been making better choices and checking back in when I need a refresher. I feel like I have a better idea of how much of different kinds of food I should be eating. And I'm still trying to work out on the bike 5 days a week. All this working out has led to a lot more laundry, I realized I don't have a lot of clothes to work out in - so when I saw this giveaway on my friends blog I decided to enter. Hoping I win this, because I hardly ever take the time to enter these things. I could definitely use some toning resistance.

The Veater Family Adventures Review & Giveaway Blog

< If you want to check out a really cute site with tons of giveaways you should check out Ashley's blog!





And while I'm at this giveaway entering, check out my very talented friend Rachel's photography site for a chance to win a family photo shoot: http://www.rachelwattsonphotography.com/search/label/promos

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yay for still exercising!! I haven't done anything in so long I feel like I've lost that part of myself, but of course that isn't true :-) Can't wait until I feel a little better so I can at least go walk on the treadmill!