Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's Beginning to Look and Feel Like Christmas!

My mom came into town this week and we finally got real snow. It had only snowed twice this winter and neither time was very heavy or lasted very long... But the morning my mom came into town we got a little dusting and the sun came out (which I have been missing!) It was really the best morning because we got pretty snow, sunshine, and my mom all at once! 

We have been enjoying having her with us so much!! It just feels right. I think because we lived with her so long. I am wondering if I am actually more comfortable in my own house with her here now! I'm weird, I know. But she is an awesome mom and grandma! We will miss her when she goes. We are just enjoying having her with us while we can.

We waited to decorate our tree with her and have gone sledding and shopping and done a few other things, but I really don't feel like we have enough time! Stuff always happens that takes away from enjoying things perfectly - like our new dryer breaking, and getting stuck in the snow and minor car issues - luckily Mike is awesome and when we couldn't find our dryer receipt he figured out how to fix it himself for cheap and nothing else has been too serious. Trying to enjoy all the time we have to the fullest! Just wish my dad were able to come too!
 






No comments: