Friday, March 27, 2015

Cinderella

 
We loved the new Cinderella movie - I did especially.  I've long been into fairy tales. I think you can tell I was excited since we dressed up to go! I couldn't believe Lily actually agreed to go - she had a few conditions (which she listed off to me as such)... the Icee pictured included. I was willing to humor that. She wouldn't take a picture in front of the stand up Cinderella before the movie, but she did after. Good sign that she liked it pretty well! 

I loved the message: "Have courage and be kind." Definitely keen on not letting fear rule my life, and never suppressing a kind thought. I think with those two things ruling your choices you will do pretty well in life. Well done, Disney. The only criticism I really had was the Lizard footman. Kinda creepy. Would have been much better if it were a friendly dog Cinderella had a relationship with like the mice. (Would have been fun to see the mice singing & helping a bit more with the sewing too!) 

Anyway, it was fun to go to a non-cartoon movie with the girls for a change!

starting out shy...

The real Sierra - rockin' her silly style!


This is Lily's idea of dressing up - she wanted to blend in with the dark theater.


I had as much fun watching them as I did watching the movie.

We can be friends :)

No comments: