skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I realized tonight I had been wearing my daughter's 2T-3T socks all day. --The funniest part is that about halfway through the day I took off my shoes, and as I was going about doing things I kept thinking I was stepping on some sticky spot on the floor, but then I looked down and felt my sole and it was just the rubberized writing to prevent skidding. I did this at least 5 times without connecting the idea that - doh - My socks don't have rubberized writing - only my girls socks do... I guess I just didn't have time enough to stop and think that far until after dinner :) I can't believe they stretched enough to somewhat fit my feet! -They were those long ones that could fold down a couple times, and that part started before rounding my heel. But they didn't get holey or anything - Old Navy socks are really good quality! I still can't believe it took me that long to notice. I guess we'll see how amazing they really are if they stretch back to fit Sierra after being washed! Incidentally...those rubbery spots are aggravating on hard floors - not surprised now my kids always shed their socks the second they get the chance!
1 comment:
That did make me laugh! and I agree with the Old Navy thing. They seem to last longer than the rest!
PS-- Jeremiah's birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I am trying to collect 40 birthday cards for his 40th birthday! Do you guys want to participate???? :)
Post a Comment