Well, surprise, surprise we weren't too good about getting Christmas cards out this year! We try, but we get a little overwhelmed with everyday life. Not exactly sure why...but I'm thinking it sure was easier being a kid at Christmas and I must admit I'm just a wee bit jealous of the little ones! Oh, to feel that magic, have no responsibilities -- get more sleep, and look forward to the joy my perfect, awesome homemade gifts will bring because I just know they are going to LOVE them! Those were the days! (I feel even more appreciative to the awesome job my parents did for our family growing up!) But it's pretty awesome being a mom to my sweet little girls too. I'm looking forward to seeing their faces on Christmas day, but I actually love Christmas Eve best! The anticipation is so fun, I love to have a relaxing end to the night gazing at the lights of the Christmas tree remembering joys of the past and thinking of the Savior. I love all the old Christmas hymns. I used to get out the hymn book and sing them all when I was younger - off by myself in my room so my brother and sister wouldn't tease me :) Now I sing the ones I can remember best to my girls as I put them to sleep, and sometimes around the house - if there aren't too many people around. I'm rambling. I need to go to bed to make up for all the late nights I've been keeping lately. Just wanted to get on here to say Merry Christmas and share a few photos of our family with you and yours.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas to our friends and family near and far!
![]() |
| There's Mike! - he was behind the camera in the others. So hard to get a family photo with an active toddler when one of the parents is the photographer :) |
![]() |
| Angel for our church Christmas party :) Decorating for Christmas |











3 comments:
You guys look beautiful!!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Mike you did a great job on the pics in front of the tree. You girls look beautiful!
love your pictures lissy. i can't believe how big sierra is! cuties.
Post a Comment