Anyway time to load the photos!
Early October
Early October
Finally got out the pumpkin lights I made (with some help from Mike) when we were first married. I can't even imagine having the time to do another project like that was anytime soon - especially with our space constraints. I don't think I've even taken the time to get them out since we had kids - which is over 5 years ago... I love them, the pictures don't do them justice - just kind of a hassle to get them out and we don't have our own house to decorate.
Lily and I found a spooky branch walking home from school so we added this little scene above where we hung them in the window.
We even took the extra trouble to make a couple of our ghosts in the entry way go up and down when you opened and closed the front door :)
Playing with last year's costume pieces. It was so fun watching Sierra walk around under this huge hat - or should I say this huge hat walk around with a tiny Sierra body peeping out from underneath!
Have I mentioned I love these kids!?
Attending our first neighbor friend's Halloween themed birthday.
Just a cute picture of my baby from the first day we planned to go to the pumpkin patch - before it rained.
And just had to randomly throw this in - doesn't it look like she's doing that double finger point thing..
Here's lookin' at you, kid!
Lily's First Field Trip...
...and first ever bus ride!
Bates Nut Farm
Playing a girl pumpkin flower - her second attempt to take the stage.
Her first time picked she was too shy to make it up there :)
Scary face
So glad I got to chaperone - love my Lily girl!
Family trip to Bates
Enough pictures - Let's go do the fun stuff already!
Waiting for Dad to bring back the food.
Listening to a band while we waited for Lily and Mike to come back from the bouncy things.
Halloween princess
Last minute stop for more lemonade and a cotton candy on our way out.
Pumpkin Carving Party
I pretty much left the carving up to Mike this year - I was sick and really just felt like going to bed.
Trying to get our cute kids to sit still for some photos
All the cousins up on Grandma's table - it's become a tradition. Good thing it's a study table!
Dressing up
Trying out Tinkerbell hair.
Lily did not want to let me attempt a bun, and did not want anyone to see - but when I snapped a couple pictures and showed her the photos she loved it couldn't wait to put on her whole costume and dashed off around the house to show everyone! She is so silly :)
Fairies paint pumpkins, right!?
Can't get much happier than Lily with a cotton candy snow cone!
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my picture taken with Tinkerbell!
(too many photos face)
Love her sideways glances!
Trick or Treating
Fairy Photo Shoot
(on the way to the 2nd Halloween Birthday Party!)
(too many photos face)
Love her sideways glances!
Halloween Night
We went with a group of our neighborhood friends. It was a perfect night - not too cold, but we kept it to one street. We were all a little sick but we wanted to let them have the fun of going house to house! With our church trunk or treat - even passing all of Sierra's bucket back out - we still ended up with way too much candy!
Light up wings - she looked like she was coming in for a landing!
Arranging the spoils!
Holidays and children definitely make life more fun!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

























.jpg)



























.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







3 comments:
I can't believe how big Lily is getting! Sierra too!
Thanks for sharing, your girls are so cute :)
Wow, Lily looks so grown up! Is her hair naturally wavy like that? It's really cute! And great job with the Tinkerbell 'do!
Yeah, it started falling out and growing in curly - used to be super straight like Sierra's! I love it, but she was devastated at first :D
Post a Comment