Thursday, June 27, 2013

Everyday Girls

I generally take more photos on special occasions or excursions. We love to get out and do something different and fun as a family. ...But sometimes you've just got to appreciate those everyday kind of days when you're not really going anywhere - the house is cluttered up with toys and laundry, the kids are just being silly and you're just enjoying the moment and (mostly) ignoring the mess!

If you know me you know I love to take pictures - of my girls especially. I could post a ton of photos (way more than I do) because I think they're so cute. It's really hard for me to delete even the blurry ones and the awkward facial expressions - sometimes those are the best! I have such a hard time choosing just a couple of photos to share - so what was going to be just a couple quickly turned into 20+ photos. Oh, well! They make me smile ;) Here they are in no particular order:

Fashionistas



Laundry and little ladies
...with big personalities!
Cheers to Dad playing Tea Party!
Socks!
Super girls!

Dressing up in doll clothes to play Camping

Strolling Lamby around the neighborhood
Stopping to look for buried treasure
Sweet :)
Wanting to match and both fitting in the shopping cart!
Little crack up
Mama Love

Daddy Love

Hats
More hats!

What could be more fun!?
The End!

No comments: