skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's settled :) We've been planning a tent camping trip with some friends to Yosemite for months now, but thought a rainy/snowy forecast might keep us from taking our 21 month old daughter on one of her first few trips away from home. A 7-hour drive is going to be hard enough - we don't want her first real outdoor experience to be cold and miserable. But we haven't had a good vacation in a really long time! Booked a little cabin and we're going rain, snow or shine! So excited to get away and into the woods! I can't wait! Possibly even more excited to have a bed and heat and a bathroom to retreat to! Yippee!
4 comments:
Exciting! Have fun!
Oooh, hope it's fun!! I refuse to go camping without a bathroom anymore. Especially with kids.
So fun! Yosemite is beautiful, and I'm with you, I prefer "camping" in a cabin, though tents are fun too. :)
Ooooh, very cool! I have actually NEVER been to Yosemite before (I'm kind of ashamed that I haven't) and it's definitely on my list of places where I want to go camping. Have a great time!
Post a Comment